Add curb appeal to your home with a JMS Exterior Remodel!
Installing a wood deck is a great way to add value to your home and create a space for outdoor entertaining and relaxation. JMS Exteriors can help you design and build the perfect deck for your needs and budget. We specialize in custom deck construction and can build decks of any size and shape, using a variety of materials including wood in any finish you prefer.
If you’re thinking about installing a wood deck, here are a few things to consider:
1. Decks should be built on a level surface, so if your yard is not level, you’ll need to have it graded or use a foundation system.
2. The size and shape of your deck will be determined by your needs and the space you have available.
3. You’ll need to choose the type of wood you want to use. Cedar and redwood are both good choices, but they will require more maintenance than other types of wood.
4. You’ll also need to choose the type of railing and balusters you want. This will add to the cost of the deck, but it’s important to choose something that will be safe and attractive.
5. Once you’ve chosen all of the materials, JMS Exteriors can help you get started on the construction process. We’ll take care of everything, from grading the yard to installing the railing and finishing the deck.
If you’re considering installing a wood deck, contact JMS Exteriors today for a free consultation. We’ll work with you to design and build a deck that’s perfect for your needs and budget.
Serving Greater Tennessee
Sale Ends 01-01-2023 and applies to
new project contracts only
Roofing, Siding, Windows, & More
PLUS 12 Months No Interest Financing